[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” menu_anchor=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_mp4=”” video_webm=”” video_ogv=”” video_url=”” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” overlay_color=”” video_preview_image=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” padding_right=””][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” center_content=”no” last=”no” min_height=”” hover_type=”none” link=””][fusion_text]
Dear Pioneer Gymnastics Families:
It is a great honor to welcome our athletes, families and staff back to gymnastics classes. The new normal is here to stay for the foreseeable future so we ask that you assist us in doing your part to keep other families and our employees safe as you come to the facility for class this summer! This process will be a learning for all of us so we ask for your patience as we ramp up starting July 1st. Our staff is trained on social distancing, hygiene, health checks, cleaning, as well as Pioneer specific COVID19 control policies. In addition, Pioneer has implemented strict regulations for our staff in regards to their ability to be on the premises if they are feeling unwell. Please take a few minutes to read requirements below, and follow them to ensure that Pioneer remains a safe facility during this time. The state continues to refine guidelines and add/lift new restrictions so please stay tuned for any changes, as any of this is subject to change without much notice. We have been in constant contact with our board of health and will continue to do so.
We will be opening in a phased approach with limited capacity. Our business has been built on a foundation of safety and caring and we will continue to make decisions that deliver against that responsibility.
Our limited phased opening. We’ve had great success with our competitive team and the first/second week of camp!
- Competitive Programs (Jun 15th)
- Summer Camps (Jun 22nd)
- Limited Classes (Jul 1st)
Class sizes will be limited to 6 students for all Shining, Future and SuperStars, and 4 students in our minis. We apologize but at this time we are not able to offer Tinys or open gym starting in July. We don’t believe we can provide an environment where each student and parent is able to maintain social distancing protocols.
Our mini stars program will operate out of the Kids clubhouse gym for July and August. We want to ensure a safe environment and minimize the number of interactions for them. You will enter and exit class from the Kids clubhouse door located past the Fence. All office matters are being conducted via phone or email. If you need to pay by check or cash, please contact our office to set up a drop off.
In our first attempt at starting Pioneer University, the staff feels like it turned out to be a huge success. Thank you to all who participated and embarked on this new endeavor with us! We were humbled by the outpouring of support and attendance during the past 3 months! We were happy to be able to still watch our students learn and grow despite the circumstances we have all endured! As summer begins and the weather gets nicer, we have seen a significant decline in members attending these classes. We would like to still provide them for those of you who still feel uneasy returning to classes in the gym at this time. However, we would like some feedback to see if these classes are something that you are looking for as an alternative to classes in the gym. If you could please fill out this quick survey if you ARE interested!
Zoom classes will end Tuesday, June 30th and resume July 6th based on the survey below.
If you prefer to take classes via Zoom, please fill out this form by July 3rd.
Here are some of our rules and policies that should guide us to a safe working and training environment.
- All athletes and parents must remain at least six feet apart from others for the greatest extent possible.
- Customers are asked to not enter the Pioneer Office. All interactions should be done phone or email. Cash and check payments should be limited. Please email us if this is the only form of payment, otherwise everything should be done on members.pioneergymnastics.com
- All customers and staff must wear face masks at all times both inside, and outside of the building. Participants are not required to wear face masks while participating in athletic events in our facility but should wear them entering and exiting the facility.
- All customers must use hand sanitizer stations or wash hands upon entry, and exit of the facility.
- We ask that customers wash their hands as frequently as possible in our restrooms.
- Please try to use the restroom at home before you come to practice.
- Please have your athlete dressed in what they will wear to class, hair pulled back (no elastics can be given) and easy slip on shoes. NO changing will be permitted.
- NO available water fountain. Please have a water bottle that is labeled.
Facility Control Plan
- Please review our facility entrance, and exit plan including from the parking lots and where to enter.
- No more than ten (10) participants are allowed in any group. Our facility can accommodate multiple groups while maintaining enough distance in-between groups.
- No contact will permitted during phase 2
- Pioneer is currently restricted to supervised youth programs and camps only for indoor surfaces (18 and under)
- We ask that only one (1) guardian enter the building with their participant if absolutely necessary. Guardians are permitted to stay with participants under the age of 18 as long as they remain at least six feet away from other customers. Health screens at the door should be done prior to leaving any child at the facility.
- If you choose to stay we have 14 socially distanced spaces in our viewing area. We ask that you stay no longer than 10 minutes.
Documentation on Policies and procedures
- Pioneer Control Plan
- Staff and Athlete Screening survey for every visit
- Visitor Log – For Anyone who walks in the building your info will be logged
All of our policies and procedures are derived from the guidance we’ve received from the Massachusetts Executive Office, CDC and Board of Health.
GENERAL DROP OFF & PICK UP PROCEDURES
- Drop Off: Parents/guardians are asked to stay in their cars. A car line will form from Crane Ave. to the entrance of the gym. If the line is in the street please have it come from the Healthtrax end of Crane Ave. Your child will be temp checked and screened while in the car. Once cleared, they will wear their mask and enter into the building. Drop off will begin 5 minutes before class. If you would like to come in with your child you may park and do so once the carline ends.
- Pick Up: A car line will form from Crane Ave. to the entrance of the gym. If the line is in the street please have it come from the Healthtrax end of Crane Ave. Students will exit from the back door of the gym NOT the entrance where they were dropped off. Please look for the orange pick up cones. Pick up will begin after your child’s class ends.
Please use members.pioneergymnastics.com to register. Once you register we will remove the previous enrollment on your account manually.
|Class||Tiny Stars||Mini Stars||Shining Stars||Future Stars||Superstars||TKD|
|Length of Class||No Classes Yet 🙁||35 min||50 min||60 min||70 min||50 min|
Brown, Purple, Blue
brown, purple, blue
Brown, Purple, Blue
Brown, Purple, Blue
Brown, Purple, Blue
Brown, Purple, Blue
[/fusion_text][fusion_button link=”http://members.pioneergymnastics.com” text_transform=”uppercase” title=”” target=”_self” link_attributes=”” alignment=”” modal=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” color=”blue” button_gradient_top_color=”” button_gradient_bottom_color=”” button_gradient_top_color_hover=”” button_gradient_bottom_color_hover=”” accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” type=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”” size=”” stretch=”default” shape=”” icon=”” icon_position=”left” icon_divider=”no” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=””]Register on our Portal[/fusion_button][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]